Courtesy of Deanna Siste
Want to do something for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, but not sure what? Below are 5 easy ways to show your support, from Razoo. You can do one or all of these 5 ideas, but any of them will help you make the most out of your time and efforts during this important month:
1) Do Your Homework Research local organizations in your area. Yes, the national organizations are great, but there are several on Razoo that assist and raise money for people in your community.
2) Walk it Off! A great way to shed calories and join a cause at the same time is to join a 5k or 10k for any breast cancer related cause. All you have to do to find one in your area is: Go to Razoo, type in breast cancer, select your state, select team, then hit search.
3) Open your wallet without lifting it- You can donate to any cancer-related cause just by going to Razoo.comand clicking on the one youd like to support. Razoo has every charitable organization and 501c (3) so you have the power to put your money where you want. We are also the only fundraising platform that gives you a tax deductible receipt right away.
4) Fundraise Dont have the money to donate? Start your own fundraiser! Its easy and fun to start your own and you dont have to be a member of any organization to do it. Razoo has all the tools on its platform that makes it just a few clicks away. For example, we have a donation widget that accepts donations directly from your site without redirects.
5) Tell Your Friends What better way to show your support than passing it on? Spreading the word via social media is the fastest way to get more people involved. Razoo automatically links your Twitter and Facebook pages to your favorite cause.
If you need a side-bar story about how anyone can help during Breast Cancer Awareness Month, feel free to mention how easy it is to get involved by going online; or Id love to schedule an interview with CEO Lesley Mansford. She could explain how charitable giving is a lot more fun and easier than it used to be with the gamification of e-commerce. With her background at Pogo and EA, she wrote the book on the gamification of giving!
Razoo isnt just a fundraising platform, but we aim to inspire generosity. Youll want to read Randi Rentzs story of survival on our blog today.
See below for our latest press release on Razoos new PinkGiving campaign that gives $10,000 to a local charity.